Ladies MTB Course
Girls love mountain biking mud too!! ~ £65
A Women’s Mountain Bike Course structured for female beginners who would like to learn the basic mountain bike skills so they can venture off road with more control and confidence. This MTB skills course is the perfect start. A fun half day course based in Swinley Forest, coached by a women. Come and find out how exhilarating it is to mountain bike.
During your course, we will coach the following:
- Checking your mountain bike is safe before the ride.
- Using the right riding position to cope with the mountain bike trail conditions.
- How to brake confidently and more efficiently.
- Which gears to use and when to use them.
- Cornering techniques made easy.
- How to read the trail ahead.
Price £65 per rider
Group ratio minimum of two riders and a maximum of four to every instructor.
Price includes all instruction and permission to Mountain Bike in Swinley Forest. Please note our courses and gift vouchers are structured for over 18s only. If you wish to book a session for an under 18, please see our U18s Courses here.
All bookings are handled by our sister company – Mountain Bike Tuition, you will see their logo on the PayPal payment screen.
After completing the booking process, you will be sent an email confirming your place. Joining instructions and Health Declaration will be sent in the week running up to the event. Full Terms and Conditions available here