Full Day Course ~ £130
This is our Intermediate Mountain Bike Skills Training Course the SingleTrack Rider. For those who can manage most of the obstacles on the mountain bike trails, but find that it’s all a lot of hard work. On the Singletrack MTB skills course we take your mountain bike riding to another level. After spending a short refresher session ensuring you’ve all got the basics MTB skills mastered we will then focus on:
- Cornering faster and linked berms.
- Reading singletrack trails more effectively.
- Introduction to pumping to discover the gains to be had from this technique.
- Attacking off camber sections and letting your bike roll more freely.
- Rolling through drop offs and small bomb holes.
- Riding tricky descents in control
- Climbing technique to get you to the top
- Controlling your bike over technical obstacles
Price £130 per rider
Group ratio minimum of two riders and a maximum of four to every instructor.
Price includes all instruction and permission to Mountain Bike in Swinley Forest. Please note our courses and gift vouchers are structured for over 18s only. If you wish to book a session for an under 18, please see our U18s Courses here.
After completing the booking process, you will be sent an email confirming your place. Joining instructions and Health Declaration will be sent in the week running up to the event. Full Terms and Conditions available here
Note: All Bookings are handled by our sister company – MountainBikeTuition.co.uk – you will see that logo on PayPal pages.
If our Intermediate Mountain Bike Skills Training Course – SingleTrack Rider is not covering items that you’d like to master – why not consider arranging a private 1to1 or group session or if you are looking to gain those extra places in the races consider booking up our XC Speed master Course – where you get to ride with a MTB Pro Rider