Full Day Course
This is our Intermediate Mountain Bike Skills Training Course the SingleTrack Rider. For those who can manage most of the obstacles on the mountain bike trails, but find that it’s all a lot of hard work. On the Singletrack MTB skills course we take your mountain bike riding to another level. After spending a short refresher session ensuring you’ve all got the basics MTB skills mastered we will then focus on:
- Cornering faster and linked berms.
- Reading singletrack trails more effectively.
- Introduction to pumping to discover the gains to be had from this technique.
- Attacking off camber sections and letting your bike roll more freely.
- Rolling through drop offs and small bomb holes.
- Riding tricky descents in control
- Climbing technique to get you to the top
- Controlling your bike over technical obstacles
We are now only running private 1:1, pairs or small group sessions rather than run public courses as we have found this works better as we can be more flexible with dates. We can tailor the syllabus of your private session to include topics covered by this course.
Note: If you have a valid Gift Voucher for a 1/2 day course, please contact us, we will convert it to a private session for you.
Note: All Bookings are handled by our sister company – MountainBikeTuition.co.uk – you will see that logo on PayPal pages.